Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summertime on the lake!  Can't beat it.  Have to admit our latest toy in our house has been a blast.  Its a gorgeous summer here in Upstate NY and all of us, my husband and my sons and I are all enjoying every minute of it.That's my son's girlfriend riding with me - we're trying to keep her mind off the fact that our Marine has been gone for two weeks now - but no worries - this is a short deployment he'll be home early August.

Had a great review on my latest short story - The Chauffeur Wore An Evening Gown and I'm hard at work at another one that I hope to get out in early 2012.

http://www.thewildrosepress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=175_133&products_id=4532

Between our place on Lake Ontario and my gardens at home, inspiration is everywhere.  I sincerely hope you are finding something to write about in every day life.  For me, somehow I think my next heroine is going to own a jetski!

Happy summer - Roni

No comments: